Easy Crypt brings the power of the Microsoft Cryptographic API: Next Generation to your Delphi applications. With the provided components you get an easy way to hash, protect/unprotect, encrypt/decrypt strings and binary data.
Both public/private-key and symmetric key cryptography are supported.
It also includes functionality for :
- digital certificate management using certificate stores,
- creating and sigining certificates,
- creating cryptographically secure pseudorandom numbers,
- coding and decoding of Digital Messages,
- saving certificates in the PEM format,
- importing PEM formatted certificates,
- PEM to PVK (and back) conversion.
Among the supported algorithms are: Rijndael (AES), AES-GMAC, 3DES, DES, MAC, HMAC, RC2, RC4, RC5, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and RSA. The complete list of supported algorithms depends on the chosen Service Provider and your OS.
The best way to find out more about Easy Crypt is to download and install a trial version. The trial versions contain several examples and a helpfile. You can download a trial version from our download page.
If you have any questions or want more info, you can send a message to email@example.com