Exchange Web Services (EWS) provides the functionality to enable client applications to communicate with the Exchange or Office 365 server. EWS provides access to much of the same data that is made available through Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook Web Access. With Easy EWS clients can integrate Exchange (Outlook) data using these interfaces in a "Delphi Way".
As Easy EWS directly communicates with the Exchange or Office 365 server no client installation of Outlook or CDO is required!
Some features of Easy EWS for Delphi:
- Transparent EWS access using 100% native Delphi code.
- Support for both 32 and 64 bit applications.
- Works on all platforms supported by Delphi
- Browse Folders.
- Send Mail in Plain text and HTML format.
- Send Mail from within Windows NT Services.
- Implement Folder events (this way you can react to incoming mail).
- Create, edit and/or delete Outlook Appointments, Contactitems, Distributionlists, Tasks, Notes, * Messages, Folders etc.
- Send Meeting invitations and/or respond to received invitations.
- Create EWS Profiles using an easy to use interface.
And much more.....
The best way to find out more about Easy EWS is to download and install a trial version. The trial versions contain several examples and a helpfile. You can download a trial version from our download page.
If you have any questions or want more info, you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org